Lender Representation: Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy and Commercial Litigation
Solomon | Baggett, LLC has broad experience representing lenders, creditors and financial institutions seeking representation in all areas of creditors’ rights, including bankruptcy, litigation defense and foreclosure on all types of property, including personal, residential and commercial. We are licensed in Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee. Our services include not only the protection of the first mortgage holder but also lienholders in junior positions, including advocacy in bankruptcy court. Our representative areas of practice include:
- Litigation, including both jury and non-jury settings;
- Non-judicial and judicial foreclosures;
- Replevin/detinue actions;
- Garnishments, seizures and related commercial collections actions;
- Eviction and dispossessory proceedings;
- Adversary proceedings in bankruptcy courts;
- Motions for Relief from the automatic stay, objections to confirmation and lien avoidance actions;
- Representation in alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
Representing financial institutions, mortgage servicers and lenders is a complex legal process that requires the experience of a highly skilled attorney. At Solomon | Baggett, LLC, our attorneys have more than forty years of collective experience in creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation proceedings. We represent our clients in all aspects of the creditors’ rights area, including the sometimes challenging eviction process. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals and diligently work to protect the rights and interests of creditors.